A Subject I enjoyed studying this semester.


Good morning people! This semester I  have enjoy studying the subject called Cellular Physiology. 
The theoretical classes are of the expository type, they contemplate a beginning with the description of the objectives of the class, followed by the development of the same and the closing of the session with the conclusions, so I just listen to it carefully for all class. Besides, the course seminars that are held consist on solving problems, question and where I can apply the knowledge worked in the class sessions. 
In this time, I've already seen all its subject which are 5 main contents. The first one is “Introduction to cellular physiology: Levels of organization”, the second unit is “Functional characteristics of the plasma membrane: Movement of solutes”, the third unit is “Cell excitability and membrane potential”, the fourth unit is “Biochemical base of cellular communication” and the last unit is “Cellular specialization”
I like the subject, because I have always appreciated acquiring knowledge and for this I can start from the base of life. Besides, it seems very interesting and magnificent how the cell works, which being so small fulfills such an important and essential role.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A singer I like.

My best friend.

An Expert in my Field.