My favourite piece of technology.

My favourite piece of technology can be my cell phone. I have had it for 3 years.  I use my cell phone to laugh on Instagram, watch YouTube videos about study or fun, I write down things that I don't want to forget or ideas that come to my mind, among many other things.  I use it very often, in fact release which says people take their cell phone at least 2500 times a day, I hope not.  I like my cell phone, because it is easy to use and carry, although I would rather have a tablet, because I think it is more comfortable for study purposes.  Life without the cell phone would be strange, because it gives you many tools and comfort, however it is not essential, sooned or later I would get used to it.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A singer I like.

My best friend.

An Expert in my Field.