A photograph I like.



Hello again, today I spok you about a photograph that I like. I saw this photograph a while ago in a temple in my grandparents’ field and since then I always watch it, I even took a photo with my cell phone to have it in my files. Unfortunately, I have got no idea who took it or when it was taken, but what I do know, is that it has been in the temple for a long time. This photograph represents what it says in the Bible in Matthew 7:13-14  
13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.  
14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.”  
Then, on the left side there is a wide path, which is easy to walk and there are things and situations that harm humans, negatively affecting their spirit, but on the right side there is a narrow path, where it will be difficult to walk, but not impossible. This path has the things and facts that one should live to positively feed the spirit and in this way please God. I like this photograph, because it shows you one of the many teachings that God left us in the Bible. Needless to say, I am a person who would love to walk the narrow path, yet I am still immersed in the mundane world. Still, I don’t want to give up, because I want to please God with my actions and feel happy with myself. 💞 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A singer I like.

My best friend.

An Expert in my Field.