A singer I like.




 Hi! I hope you all are okay. 😊 Today I will tell you about my favorite singer who is Redimi2. He is a Dominican rapper of Christian music named Willy, but his pseudonym is Redimi2, since as the word says, he was a person redeemed by Christ in his 20s, in which his life changed completely. Until before the age of 20, Willy was a drug addict and was close to dying for the same, however, God saved him, giving you another chance to transform and change it. Redimi2 sings Christian rap and I like it, because each letter of his songs impacts in a unique way and delivers a lot of wisdom. As he says, the lyrics of his songs don’t pollute, but each one delivers a different message, but all focused on the same purpose; God. My favorite song is “Ofensivo y Escandaloso”, because it shows how it feels to follow God, but still it doesn’t affect him and to express it he uses words of great impact, because he knows that he is doing good supported by Christ and with Him everything is possible. The words of that song have a lot of influence in me, since they motivate me to follow God is the correct, because He is the truth and the life. Oh! and the photo presented corresponds to the Redimi2 signature, which has different interpretations and people can see different things. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best friend.

An Expert in my Field.