My career.

When I was child I played with my sister to be an office worker, we organized papers and answered the phone. Once I grew up, when I was doing vocational test, I got as a result that I liked to work in office. However, I never considered it as an option. And other job that I wanted to practice someday in my life is being a dentist, but when I went to a university fair I realized that I am very scrupulous. 
I was very insecure since I was young, so that at the moment of applying to university I chose as first option the career of Geology, but unfortunately, I wasn’t doing well in Math, nor in Physics, so I changed to my second option that is the career of Biochemistry. It was among my first options always, but I hadn’t decided on this, because in Chile the career isn’t practiced as such. Eventually I realized that I should keep fighting for what I like the spite of circumstances.
My experience at university has been very hard for me, because I don’t understand the subjects and I find it difficult for me to organize myself to study. However, I try to learn everyday in order to be able to overcome my difficulties, since the Biochemistry is very interesting and entertaining. The kind of job that I like to have is to make researches in order to help the planet and to make experiments, but without damaging the environment or animals. There is still time to leave the university, so who knows what God has prepared for a future.   



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A singer I like.

My best friend.

An Expert in my Field.